Sunday, November 4, 2012

Rolls Royce (sketch)

yesterday i read this cool articles about toy model cars in collector's weekly . I remember those times when i was in high school (yeah, about 12 years ago !), i fell in love with F1 racing cars. Those amazing speed racers brought me to know about other cars too. Then I bought several cheap toy model cars -- like Audi a4, beetle, and few others. I gave those toys to my baby cousin, btw. A decision i've always regret until now (evil me).

Then i found this article, showing few great pictures of model cars made around the 30's to 70's that I enjoyed so much, I couldn't resist the temptation to have a memory about it.
Considering i don't have any money to buy such luxurious toy -- not to mention it's a rare one, i decided to just make a sketch of it. Although it's definitely in 2D and lack of details, still this sketch made me smile during making, and even after it's finished.


that's a sketch of a Rolls Royce steamauto model by J.P. Hartmann, Paris 1975.

Even from just a picture, the details are unbelievable ! really really love this model ! i don't draw the driver statue, because  i can't.

oh, and the back tire was a mess, but still i'm loving this.

see ya !

No comments: